Picture is shows the black sling, actual sling is Coyote Tan.
S&J hardware designed single point sling has been developed from many years of using other manufacturers Slings.
We believe we have incorporated all of the good features of other single point slings on the market with none of the draw backs.
We do not feel that the single point sling set up is ideal for every situation, but do feel it is ideal when firearms retention is of the utmost importance and rapid transition to a secondary firearm needs to be simple and fast.
All S&J hardware slings are made from Mil Spec U.S. and Canadian webbing.
Using Mil Spec ITW Fastex hardware.
Assembled by Ex Airborne Jumpers and Riggers with 30+ years of experience .
· Mil spec Coyote Tan webbing.
· 10inch dual shock bungee cord on one side.
· Adjustable for up to 60 inch chest.
· 3 inch long 1inch webbing loop on ITW Fastex buckle for easy attachment to any sling loop system.
· ITW buckle on sling loop for fast attachment or removal or firearm from the sling system.
· Made in Canada
870 Sling Plate not include, it is just there to show you how the sling mounts to the mount.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 16 July, 2011.