- Cases checked for correct length
- Necks sized, chamfered and trued
- Flash holes checked for proper alignment
- Powder charges are meticulously weighed
- Finished rounds are visually inspected and polished
- High-performance powder and bullet combinations
Nosler Trophy Grade ammunition is high quality, production-run ammunition manufactured to strict tolerances and inspected as it is hand-packaged. Trophy Grade features Nosler Custom brass and the dependable, high performing bullets you know and trust.
Loaded with Nosler's AccuBond bonded core bullet. Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond marries Nosler's traditional copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep, retains its weight and won't cause extensive barrel fouling, plus it retains 60-70% of its weight. The white polymer tip helps protect against deformation while initiating expansion upon impact. AccuBond Long Range Bullets were specifically developed for the increasing popularity of long range hunting. Nosler's unique manufacturing techniques allow them to produce a rapidly expanding bonded hunting bullet with the highest Ballistic Coefficient possible in a bullet of the same caliber and weight. The bonding process eliminates the issue of being too close, a problem often associated with many of the other high B.C. hunting bullets. AccuBond Long Range Bullets' long, sleek ogive was designed to produce outstanding accuracy in a wide variety of firearms without the necessity to be loaded close to or in contact with the lands.
- Caliber: 26 Nosler
- Bullet Weight: 142 Grains
- Bullet Length: 1.450"
- Bullet Style: AccuBond Long Range
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 3300 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2443 ft lb
- Minimum Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Sectional Density: .291
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.719
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 14 February, 2017.