THIS AMBIDEXTROUS CHEEK REST HAS BEEN DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE M14/M1A GI STYLE STOCK.
PROVIDES UP TO 1.625 INCHES OF VERTICAL RISE WITH ONE INCH OF ADJUSTMENT.
The TAC PRO® Kydex cheek rest has been designed in response to requests for a product that actually aids the alignment of the eye with the sighting system. The rest was designed with the aid of a former Israel Defense Force sniper who has spent many hours with his cheek on an M14 rifle.
Most “saddle” type cheek risers have parallel sides that add as much as 2cm to the width of the stock and force the eye out of alignment with the sights. In addition, the round top of most of these risers prevent consistent cheek positioning.
The TAC PRO® Kydex cheek riser solves both of these problems with an ergonomic design that does not increase the width of the stock where the cheek rests.
The TAC PRO® Kydex cheek rest has the following features:
- Precision formed from Kydex® 100 on CNC machined moulds
- Smoothly shaped top for precise location of cheek and greater comfort
- Location dimples for easy installation
- Lowest position is pre-set for perfect alignment with iron sights
- Smooth, round machined edges
- Stainless steel bolts
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 02 May, 2012.